By nature, each patient is unique and so is their visual need.
One common aspect matters to most patients above all else:
They want to See with their eyes in the same way they’ve always done.
For the most part, their life has become so unnecessarily complicated because of their vision issues; potentially something that could be managed and improved.
Overall wellbeing and quality of life can be affected with any degree of vision loss. Vision loss can be sudden and life changing, or it can be degenerative with a long-dreaded journey.
I’ve personally been involved with hundreds of these unique situations. I’ve helped and witnessed many memorable moments in my Optician years to understand how important this is to so many people, and how much more we could be doing to help them.
This is how Lodge Optical began… The idea to create a relaxed, calm, comforting environment where you can recharge, decompress, move forward and grow.
We seem to access this accepting and valued environment when we head to the spa, Thermea, resorts, hair salons, hotels… Why not have this experience while caring for your vision?
With this vision in mind, our services and care packages are created to help you be the best version of yourself, or maybe just access to stress free vision.
We see the value in having a place that offers this personalized care while purchasing your child’s first pair of glasses, trying contacts for the first time, needing progressive lenses for very specific needs, helping an elderly parent with their vision deteriorating, needing support and options because you were just told you have an eye disease or need surgery, maybe you were in an accident and want help with a cosmetic prosthetic lens, maybe you or your child were recommended color therapy for a sensory processing disorder or you’re looking for lenses capable of restoring your youthful vision!
Imagine the outcome of being one on one from beginning to end, with eye care professionals that understand the products being recommended, had ample experience, and is there taking in all your concerns to better help you.
Specialty Contact Lenses
- Scleral lenses
- Keratoconus Soft Contact Lenses
- Keratoconus RGP Contact Lenses
- Orthokeratology, Corneal Refractive Therapy, Corneal Reshaping Therapy
- Post Graft Soft and RGP Contact Lenses
- Therapeutic-Bandage Contact Lenses
- RGP Contact Lenses (Rigid Gas Permeable)
- RGP Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Hybrid Contact Lenses
- Vision after Lasik
- Custom Colored Contact Lenses
- Prosthetics-Cosmetic Contact Lenses
- Hand painted prosthetic-cosmetic contact lenses
- Color Vision Correction Contact Lenses
- Color Therapy (Irlen® Method-Spectral Filters)
- Sport and lifestyle enhancement Contact Lenses
- Myopia Management: Soft Contact lenses
- Myopia Management: Orthokeratology Contact lenses
- Myopia Management: Glasses
Eye Care for Kids
- Eyewear for little humans!
- Pediatric-Newborn and Toddler Glasses
- Post Cataract - Infant Contact Lenses
- Color Therapy Glasses (Irlen® Method-Spectral Filters)
- Irlen ® Contact lenses
- Blue Light Protection Lenses
- Free Form Progressive Lenses
- Lifestyle lenses
- Safety Eyewear
- Irlen Lenses for Vision Therapy
- Vision Therapy lenses for Migraines
- Sports Glasses