Special myopia management spectacle lenses are a convenient method for treating progressive myopia in children.
When myopic eyes look at objects up close with standard single vision lenses, they often try to save energy and don’t focus sufficiently.
As a consequence, the image is projected slightly behind the retina, rather than directly on it.
This can result in an unintended signal to the eye, causing it to elongate and thereby increase myopia progression.
New innovative technology has welcomed many advancements in lens designs.
We will guide you when making all these important decisions for your child. Your Childs vision is also precious to us.
Please contact us for more information about how MiYOSMART or MyoVisionPro could help to control your child’s myopia.
Concerned about your child's vision?
See if your child can be fit for the latest myopia control Lens available- MiYOSMART®
- Easy - just by wearing it daily
- Effective - slows down power progression by an average of 60%.
- Non-invasive - safe and easy adaptation
- Award winning - recognized internationally
- Clinically proven - backed by intensive research and evidence based
- Generally recommended for children aged 6-18 or whenever the first signs of myopia appear
- MiyoSmart is an innovative spectacle lens developed to treat myopia jointly developed by Hoya and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Research conducted for over 6 years and based on a two-year clinical trial results, MiyoSmart with its award-winning D.I.M.S technology is proven to reduce myopia progression by an average of 60%.
We are proud to be a certified MiyoSmart specialist and one of the selected authorized dealers to market this new amazing product!
ZEISS Myopia Management Lens Solutions for children's glasses-Give your child a better outlook on life.
- The most comprehensive myopia management lens portfolio from ZEISS -specially designed for children's eyes.
- Specially designed for children's anatomy and lifestyle
- These lenses feature an extremely short adaptation period and a unique lens design specially developed for a child's growing eyes.
- Specific design with the goal of reducing myopia progression
- Easy, simple and child-friendly adaptation
- ZEISS MyoVision Pro lenses – the next generation of our single vision lenses with a specific myopia management design for children between the ages of 6 and 12
How does ZEISS MyoVision Pro – the next generation of myopia management single vision lenses – work?
The unique single vision lenses with innovative myopia management. The ZEISS MyoVision Pro lenses specially designed for children with myopia are based on one of the leading scientific approaches for managing the progression of myopia: the edge of the lens is responsible for controlling myopia, while the area in the centre of the lenses corrects the child's myopia and ensures clear distance vision.
Research and Information:
Other Myopia control treatments available
A medicinal treatment available as eye drops or ointment that dilates the pupils and helps relax the focus center of the eyes.
This treatment is not a cure, and it must be used alongside bifocals or reading glasses for most patients, but it can effectively slow the progression of myopia.
This treatment is provided by your child’s Ophthalmologist or Optometrist.