Civilian + Ballistic + Tactical + Industrial
- Pro safety packages available in advanced, protective materials.
- Civilian standard eyewear for almost every application, construction job sites and other high-risk environments.
- Polarized safety glasses keep glare off the snow, water and other light covered surfaces that can diminish vision at critical moments
- Ballistic eyewear-Shields you from high-speed impact or fragmentation. *Rigorous military testing: 7 times more impact energy than basic civilian standard testing.
- Hunting safety glasses Allows you to engage in activities without being held back by your vision
Focusing on the importance of safety eyewear
ANSI rates glasses for impact resistance. This eyewear standard is used with most civilian work environments.
- The basic ANSI rating is Z87.1 or the Z87+ high impact standard.
- Non Conductive materials used
- Scratch coatings designed for extreme environments
- Ballistic glasses worn in military environments are tactical and require MIL-PRF-31013 ballistic impact resistance rating and the ANSI 787.1 standards.
- Safety Sunglasses have lenses that offer optical clarity, a wide field of vision and UV protection.
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare by filtering out the majority of light reflected horizontally.
- Polarized lenses are made with laminated filters may make it more difficult to read an LCD screen or other electronic instruments. This should be considered when determining the appropriate lenses.
- Max glare reduction with no color distortion.