Mobile digital devices have conquered the world. Can our eyes keep up?
Mobile digital devices have conquered the world at an extremely fast pace and pose new challenges to the human eye.
Mobile device use throughout the day creates visual demands that the eye wasn’t designed for as up to 70% of patients are already suffering from Digital Eye Strain.
Millions suffer from Digital Eye Strain with no relief in sight…until now.
ZEISS SmartLife Digital Lenses are designed for patients in the 25-45 age range who frequently use their mobile phones and tablets.
Digital Lenses at a glance
- Large distance zone.
- Compressed corridor for ease of viewing in all directions.
- Comfortable near zone for stress-free viewing of digital screens
- Designed for more natural head & body posture while reading.
- Fit in ANY frame
- More accurate vision at near distances for connected and on-the-move lifestyles.
- 9 out of 10 rated the quality of vision with ZEISS SmartLife lenses positive.
- 73% did not feel strained eyes at the end of the day.
- 63% perceived less eye strain at the end of the day compared to their previous lenses.
- 81% perceived wide fields of comfortable vision for intermediate and near tasks.
- 3 out of 4 consumers adapted very fast to their new lenses. (within 1 day).